What you will need:
- 2 pieces of fleece
- 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 (I would say to just make it however long you want it to be)
- Fabric scissors
- A cutting surface (flat surface)
- Ruler or straight edge
- While you are cutting your fabric make sure you use your straight edge to make cuts even
- Cut a 3 to 4 inch square out from each corner to prevent bunching of the material in corners
- Make 3 inch deep cuts into the fabric so it is easy enough to tie
- It doesn't matter how far apart, however, I would cut an inch apart
- Tie the bottom and the tops slits together in double knots, making sure they are even
You can use an patterns and color you want. I didn't use the colors of my room but I still use it just as much. Ideas for fabric would be your favorite colors, patterns that have your hobbies on them. The fabrics that I like had volleyballs on it. It may be overwhelming with all the different fabrics but I would choose things that match. A pattern on one side and a solid color and the other is what looks most clean.
Tell me if you did this! It would be nice to know what colors and patterns you used. In my opinion it makes most sense to make the blankets huge but it does take a lot of time so tell me how big you made your blanket. Have fun being warm and cozy this winter!